Salt and Sand Spinners
One-piece metal-reinforced salt and sand spinners have been widely praised by road maintenance departments, including those who have to be prepared for harsh Northern Minnesota winters.
- These rugged spinners are manufactured with Irathane's proprietary urethane, which combines the toughness of a linear plastic with the resilience of soft natural rubber. As a result, Irathane spinners resist abrasion and impact better than metal alloys or rubber.
- Spinners from Irathane will not corrode. Highway maintenance salts and chemicals do not affect urethane.
- High-slip surface prevents material build-up and increases spread efficiency.
- Retains performance and durability at temperatures as low as minus 60° F.
- Lightweight Irathane spinners are only 1/7th the weight of metal spinners.
- Highly resistant to sliding and impact abrasion.
- Engineered to outwear conventional polyurethanes, polyethylenes, rubber and steel.
- Lightweight, easy, safe and economical to install and maintain.
- Dimensionally accurate to assure highly efficient performance.
- Cost—effective Irathane cast parts outperform conventional parts to reduce maintenance downtime and replacement costs.
- Available sizes include 18" and 24" diameters.
- Metal reinforcement is totally encapsulated.